• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quest to learn full ZBLL [Week 6]

Will I learn full 1LLL?

• Yes

• No

• Ya Stupid

Results are only viewable after voting.

DNF_Cuber

Guys I am actually ahead of the schedule. I have learned 4 algs in 3 days and I have alot more freetime now that i half to wake up early today. I will probably go back to learning 1 alg a day tomorrow and friday is i can (which I probably wont) so yeah its good to be ahead of the schedule.
you realize that going 1 alg a day it will take you approximately 10.17 years.

Tao Yu

WCA
2012YUTA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You should really learn more than one alg per day. If you genuinely like learning algs, it should be in your interest to get good at it. Learning to do 12 or 24 a day is very doable with practice, and ZBLL is a great set to use for this practice.

Also, as I mentioned before, I think it's a bad idea to learn algs in isolation. Being able to distinguish cases from similar ones is an important part of learning algs and you may find you don't quite learn to do this if you just learn one a day.

ObscureCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
You should really learn more than one alg per day. If you genuinely like learning algs, it should be in your interest to get good at it. Learning to do 12 or 24 a day is very doable with practice, and ZBLL is a great set to use for this practice.

Also, as I mentioned before, I think it's a bad idea to learn algs in isolation. Being able to distinguish cases from similar ones is an important part of learning algs and you may find you don't quite learn to do this if you just learn one a day.
by this point if you have learned full oll/pll and multiple ZBLLS you could do a set per day even
I recommend trying to do 1 (or almost 1)set per day and getting the muscle memory/memo down better the next day and than use the rest of that day to learn another set. its gonna take over a year to learn ZBLL and multiple years to learn 1LLL if you do 1 alg per day.
dam i didnt even see that posts above 10.17 years jeez.

LukasCubes

well i do have alot of freetime so maybe i could try since next week i dit have school at all.
by this point if you have learned full oll/pll and multiple ZBLLS you could do a set per day even
I recommend trying to do 1 (or almost 1)set per day and getting the muscle memory/memo down better the next day and than use the rest of that day to learn another set. its gonna take over a year to learn ZBLL and multiple years to learn 1LLL if you do 1 alg per day.
dam i didnt even see that posts above 10.17 years jeez.
yeah ZBLL is gonna be rough since i am doing the 60 drill and recognition but i will try to see what I can do. The goal for next week is gonna be 10 algs so i might boost that to 15 or 20 once it starts on Monday.

-For Everyone-
I learned 3 algs today but that might be it so yeah

Last edited:

FJT97

WCA
2012THIE01
well i do have alot of freetime so maybe i could try since next week i dit have school at all.

yeah ZBLL is gonna be rough since i am doing the 60 drill and recognition but i will try to see what I can do. The goal for next week is gonna be 10 algs so i might boost that to 15 or 20 once it starts on Monday.

-For Everyone-
I learned 3 algs today but that might be it so yeah
Do you learn the algs randomly? For ZBLL you could most of the time learn the mirror, inverse and inverse mirror of an alg. that would be 4 algs at once.

Would be faster and also possibly easier to wrap your head around.

LukasCubes

Do you learn the algs randomly? For ZBLL you could most of the time learn the mirror, inverse and inverse mirror of an alg. that would be 4 algs at once.

Would be faster and also possibly easier to wrap your head around.
i am currently working on the U 2GLLs. I am working on the 2GLL algs. If anything that aint 2GLL pops up, its from a twitch stream.