• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quest to learn full OLLCP [Cancelled]

Will I learn Full OLL?

• Duh

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nooooo-Yeah

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
you putting discontinued in your thread is that a copy of me putting discontinued in my sub 1 min thread?

anyway you dont have to make a whole thread about you learning oll now lol cause you dont need any help

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
you putting discontinued in your thread is that a copy of me putting discontinued in my sub 1 min thread?

anyway you dont have to make a whole thread about you learning oll now lol cause you dont need any help
im learning COLL lol. Its more daunting that OLL but its less algs and im making a new thread on it later

Don't make a new thread.
Well I am

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
YouTube
Visit Channel
im not trust me. Plus i probably wont start until tomorrow
But if you create a new thread for your learning COLL, then you are. You are being incredibly defiant and rude to other members, which is obviously against the rules. Just stop and listen to what they are saying, they know a lot more than you do.