• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quest to learn full OLLCP [Cancelled]

Will I learn Full OLL?

• Duh

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nooooo-Yeah

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skewb_Cube

Why would you want tips and help when you already know 30+ OLLs and the total number is 57 OLLs. And you pretty much will take at max. 3 weeks which, still is something nobody wants to see. If you are going to do a progression thread at this point probably almost nobody wants to see it because you have already done like 3 in the past and all were deleted, and this one is the least interesting, because is just learning Full OLL so, yeah.

Think much MORE in what you are going to post, and if it's going to contribute in some way or if it's going to be interesting for other people.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
a
Why would you want tips and help when you already know 30+ OLLs and the total number is 57 OLLs. And you pretty much will take at max. 3 weeks which, still is something nobody wants to see. If you are going to do a progression thread at this point probably almost nobody wants to see it because you have already done like 3 in the past and all were deleted, and this one is the least interesting, because is just learning Full OLL so, yeah.

Think much MORE in what you are going to post, and if it's going to contribute in some way or if it's going to be interesting for other people.
after im done learning full OLL, I will remame it and try to learn full ZBLL. lol

Your probably gonna quit this thread after a couple of days, not surprised tho.
no i will probably learn full OLL in a couple days. I already went from 32 to 37 today and I plan to do I more today. And probably 5 or 6 tomorrow.

Edit: Make that 38 (6 algs learned today)

Humble Cuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
thanks for the tip but ima learn to coll as I go learn ZBLL. I probably won't start to learn it until this weekend.
There is honestly no need for ZBLL until sub 8 if at all. You would best spend your time getting more efficient F2L and cross and getting faster at the basics before moving onto more advanced alg sets like ZBLL. Of course, you can definitely learn it whenever if you enjoy learning algs.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
There is honestly no need for ZBLL until sub 8 if at all. You would best spend your time getting more efficient F2L and cross and getting faster at the basics before moving onto more advanced alg sets like ZBLL. Of course, you can definitely learn it whenever if you enjoy learning algs.
i get where you are coming from but i think learning full COLL as i am larning ZBLL is easier and takes lesstime for me.

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
lol the only 4 algs I dont know for OLL are the knight move shapes. Wish me luck, ima learn these 4 algs by this weekend.

Starting tomorrow

PetraPine

YouTube
Visit Channel
lol the only 4 algs I dont know for OLL are the knight move shapes. Wish me luck, ima learn these 4 algs by this weekend.

Starting tomorrow
you are tyring to learn
i get where you are coming from but i think learning full COLL as i am larning ZBLL is easier and takes lesstime for me.
Full ZBLL????
what do you average?
bruh, i dont understand other cubers sometimes lol i could never find alglearning fun lol