• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quest to learn full OLLCP [Cancelled]

Will I learn Full OLL?

• Duh

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Nooooo-Yeah

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
i like learning new algs. I dont care how frustrating it will be.
YOU CAN JUST MAKE THE THREAD SAY QUEST TO LEARNING ALL OF THE ALGS
YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT IT IN PARTSS ARGGHGHHHG
just...just learn the coll you dont have to announce it
if you keep spamming and annoying us im gonna srsly report this thread pls just stop

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel

if you keep spamming and annoying us im gonna srsly report this thread pls just stop
I thought excessive capitals was also spam?? ;)

PetraPine

YouTube
Visit Channel
at this point i felt like capitalizing that anyway
the guy's a pain
He's said multiple times hes keeping it in the same thread,
this is the same thread as the oll-one

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
He's said multiple times hes keeping it in the same thread,
this is the same thread as the oll-one
your right but hes still announcing what hes gonna do and when hes gonna do it and its annoying
he doesnt also have to change the thread if it was quest to learning ALL algs.
And you can just post once what your gonna do and tell us later if you've finished it
less of a nuisance that way

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
your right but hes still announcing what hes gonna do and when hes gonna do it and its annoying
he doesnt also have to change the thread if it was quest to learning ALL algs.
And you can just post once what your gonna do and tell us later if you've finished it
less of a nuisance that way
yeah I like my way better. But here is my order after OLL and PLL even though nobody asked.

COLL (in progress [set by set])
OLLCP [set by set]
ZBLL [st by set]
1LLL [set by set]

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
Week 1 Goal Completed lol.

i recommend this order:
H,PI,T,U,L
or
H,PI,U,T,L
for COLL
you know i might actually go H Pi T U L starting on Sunday

Edit:
actually i changed my mind. Order is H, Sune, Antisune, T, U, L, Pi

I got done with the first 3 already so ima do T next

Last edited by a moderator:

Tao Yu

WCA
2012YUTA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I miss the days I was innocent enough to believe stuff written on the wiki.

The 2GLL article has some pretty clear issues in my eyes:
  • In the introduction, it says 2GLL is 85 algs including the solved case, while in the info box it says 86 algs, which is obviously a contradiction.
  • It describes in detail several uncommon methods which make use of 2GLL, but for some reason doesn't consider it to be necessary to explain where 2GLL is actually used most often in practice: a subset you use on a situational basis in CFOP (or even ZZ if you don't learn full ZBLL)
  • Describes a recognition system based on edge cycles, which I don't think many people actually use.
  • Quotes a movecount of 13.15, but doesn't explain what algs it is using to calculate this (a big pet peeve of mine for the speedsolving wiki in general).
Antonie is correct that it's 84 algs. T, U, L, Pi, S and AS have 12 algs each, H has 8, EPLL has 4, and there is one solved case (which is usually not counted).

Last edited:

TheSlykrCubr

This Hellhole We Know As The British Isles
YouTube
Visit Channel
The Quest has been suspended until further notice. I am missing my main 3x3 and my main goal now is to find it.

bruh moment

I am having a bruh moment as well, my package that I've been eating for a long time to order can't get to me because now is the perfect day for the staff at derry mail centre to not go into the building till a deep clean is done

(not getting mad at them, just very miffed)

LukasCubes

YouTube
Visit Channel
I miss the days I was innocent enough to believe stuff written on the wiki.

The 2GLL article has some pretty clear issues in my eyes:
  • In the introduction, it says 2GLL is 85 algs including the solved case, while in the info box it says 86 algs, which is obviously a contradiction.
  • It describes in detail several uncommon methods which make use of 2GLL, but for some reason doesn't consider it to be necessary to explain where 2GLL is actually used most often in practice: a subset you use on a situation basis in CFOP (or even ZZ if you don't learn full ZBLL)
  • Describes a recognition system based on edge cycles, which I don't think many people actually use.
  • Quotes a movecount of 13.15, but doesn't explain what algs it is using to calculate this (a big pet peeve of mine for the speedsolving wiki in general).
Antonie is correct that it's 84 algs. T, U, L, Pi, S and AS have 12 algs each, H has 8, EPLL has 4, and there is one solved case (which is usually not counted).
oh ok. I wont change the box so yeah.

My firends we are back in buisness. I have found my missing 3x3.