• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quest to get gud (Week 1)

Seth1448

G perms are not as hard as so many people think they are. They are really common so don’t learn them last Like I did. The only thing that’s really hard is finger tricks.

Seth1448

Honestly first of all there is no need for full pll until about 20-25 seconds. If you really want to learn full pll though than it's honestly up to personal preference, you can start with easy cases like j perms to begin with, you can start with the hardest ones like g perms. Or just do whatever order you want.
I started leraning full pll when I was sub-45 and I helped me a lot, i think its gold to learn full pll before you get to sub-30, it actually helps allot.

Diamond golems are so last year’s stuff.
DREAM DEFENDERS AND NETHERITE GOLEMS FOR THE WIN

I would post to help you out but it seems others got here first :)
There are lots of guides on the internet though, especially YT, so make sure to check those for help ;)
Dream defenders are just iron golems, and iron is inferior to diamond.
And why would you spend hours mining in literal HELL just to get +0.5 damage on your sword?

I'm joking, netherite is ok :)

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Dream defenders are just iron golems, and iron is inferior to diamond.
And why would you spend hours mining in literal HELL just to get +0.5 damage on your sword?

I'm joking, netherite is ok :)
Hypixel team: No they’re dream defenders
Everyone: Iron golems bruh

I don’t think anyone actually calls stuff by their names.
Sharp, not sharpened swords. Prot not reinforced armour. Silverfish not bedbugs, etc.

Finally got sub 30 ao100! Usually, my cross takes around 4 seconds, my F2L takes 16 seconds, my OLL takes 5 seconds and my PLL takes 3 seconds. Is there anything other than learning Full PLL that I need to improve on? (I'm learning 1 PLL a day and so far I've learnt J, R, A and all the edges only). Also should I send a video of a solve/ao5?

I'm going get into 4x4 and 5x5 after Christmas because I'm getting a new one of each.

Last edited:

Seth1448

Quick update: I'm learning 1 or 2 PLLs every day and I've learned both T perms and J perms. I also got a new PB of 24.834, and an ao100 of 33 secs! Thank you for helping me.
Learn the g perms first even if their hard, their really common and watch brodythecubers video about them he teaches finger tricks and good execution

Finally got sub 30 ao100! Usually, my cross takes around 4 seconds, my F2L takes 16 seconds, my OLL takes 5 seconds and my PLL takes 3 seconds. Is there anything other than learning Full PLL that I need to improve on? (I'm learning 1 PLL a day and so far I've learnt J, R, A and all the edges only). Also should I send a video of a solve/ao5?

I'm going get into 4x4 and 5x5 after Christmas because I'm getting a new one of each.
Work On your f2l.. I would recommend JPerm's sub30 tutorial and sub20