• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Quest to become sub-10 Hawaiian Kociemba (ditching CFOP, HK is better & we have pineapples)

Switch to Hawaiian Kociemba as my main method, It will likely take months (or even years)
I feel like I want to be outside of the herd, outside the realm of CFOP
but I am still going to use CFOP as my 2nd wheel method.

I am using a COLL and L5E variant for now because HKPLL recognition are a bit hard and algs are not yet complete.

plus HK is far more efficient than CFOP and better.

Last edited:

Kaneki Uchiha

Switch to Hawaiian Kociemba as my main method, It will likely take months (or even years)

I am using a COLL and L5E variant for now because HKPLL recognition are a bit hard and algs are not yet complete.

plus HK is far more efficient than CFOP. and better @Micah Morrison @Owen Morrison
U could always use roux Or petrus if u dont want to be in the cfop herd

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel

plus HK is far more efficient than CFOP. and better @Micah Morrison @Owen Morrison
Why did you mention me? I don't care if you use HK. It wouldn't be my choice.

PS: HK is not far more efficient than CFOP, unless if you know full HKOLL and HKPLL CFOP is more efficient. If you don't believe me count how many moves it takes you to solve with HK.

Why did you mention me? I don't care if you use HK. It wouldn't be my choice.

PS: HK is not far more efficient than CFOP, unless if you know full HKOLL and HKPLL CFOP is more efficient. If you don't believe me count how many moves it takes you to solve with HK.
Lol I'm planning to learn Full HKOLL and HKPLL, plus even with the COLL and L5E variant it is more efficient than CFOP.

WCA
2019GALE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I

Ive never heard of that method, but I wish you he best of luck!

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
COLL is available, HKOLL is almost complete, HKPLL is also almost complete.

COLL+L5EP are available, HKOLL is almost done, HKPLL hasn't even been started as far as I know. I'm pretty sure the most complete HKPLL doc is mine, which only has PLL and L5EP