• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Owen's Progress Thread | Finally some updates |

How long will it take me to get a sub 40 single?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
How can you all react negatively to this post? Roux is equal to or better than CFOP for OH. The thing is that most people don't train enough with roux within OH to make it good. Lower move count is very good for the event and recognition isn't as much of an issue as with 2H because of slower TPS. As a CFOP user, I believe that roux is better proportionally to CFOP for OH. CFOP still has a solid argument within 3x3 in my opinion though. murkerflap made some valid points.

I never said Roux was bad, but he had bad arguments and it is not objectively better. Imo it's better, but I don't have facts. It's just my opinion, but Muk has a problem with saying something's his opinion and not fact. Also, why did you do this? You're just starting the debate again...

KingCanyon

WCA
2015KIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I never said Roux was bad, but he had bad arguments and it is not objectively better. Imo it's better, but I don't have facts. It's just my opinion, but Muk has a problem with saying something's his opinion and not fact. Also, why did you do this? You're just starting the debate again...
Sorry, just felt bad, didn't know much of the context. I saw that he made valid points and could see that people were reacting negatively to the post. Didn't mean to start a debate.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
All Roux vs. CFOP discussion, please move here:

No more discussion about these two can happen in this thread: Quest for sub 20 OH | Day 2 |

I'm A Cuber

No more discussion about these two can happen in this thread: Quest for sub 20 OH | Day 2 |
That thread is closed...
Also it’s a bad thread because they were hating on Petrus
And nobody hates on Petrus

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results

It wasn't Roux vs. CFOP, it was everyone vs. Muk. Although of course this isn't the place for it, and we've transferred it over to the OH debate thread mostly

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Day 3 is out, I had a ton of school today and I only had time for 35 solves.
When does your school end? Mine ends tomorrow at midnight and that's when everything is dead. I've had like 0 time for solves today because I'm dumb and procrastinated, but hey, you can't procrastinate if you don't have any time left! :cool:
What do you think feels better, getting a LL skip, or submitting the last assignment of the year?

(Ignore that I have been on the forums like all day I like to check and post in between assignments)

Owen Morrison

WCA
2017MORR06
YouTube
Visit Channel
When does your school end? Mine ends tomorrow at midnight and that's when everything is dead. I've had like 0 time for solves today because I'm dumb and procrastinated, but hey, you can't procrastinate if you don't have any time left! :cool:
What do you think feels better, getting a LL skip, or submitting the last assignment of the year?

(Ignore that I have been on the forums like all day I like to check and post in between assignments)
Thursday is the last day, although I have finals until the 28th.

EDIT: oh, I think that between getting an LL skip and submitting my last assignment, having someone use my discount code feels the best.