• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

QJ timer problems Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedasher

I've recently had problems with my QJ timer. The batteries ended up dying 2 weeks ago and since then it has been acting strange. Basically when I'm done with my solve and go to stop the timer, If I stop it too hard it just shuts off. The batteries are not the problem, but I don't know what other anomaly could cause this. Any ideas? Thanks!

SWelsh1000

That happens to me as well what you need to do is when your stopping the timer don't hit it hard and another trick is to try keeping your hands on the timer when your done. Hope that helped.

tarpshack

WCA
2010ENGL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've had this happen to me on a couple different QJ timers. Make sure the battery is making good contact (bend the metal a little if you have to) and that the battery door is screwed on tight. That got rid of my problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.