• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Pyraminx World Record Hacker

Penguino138

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
This is the second world record puzzle I've "hacked" (which means ive just fancily edited it) Enjoy! I'm expecting rough critique on this one. You can probably tell why.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarxrax

I didn't really understand what this video was the first 2 times I watched, but then after skimming through the behind the scenes, I get it. Going back and watching again, it was really obvious, as the rotoscoping is pretty messy at parts, with big black edges appearing.

Also, seems like a fairly pointless edit :p

Penguino138

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
I didn't really understand what this video was the first 2 times I watched, but then after skimming through the behind the scenes, I get it. Going back and watching again, it was really obvious, as the rotoscoping is pretty messy at parts, with big black edges appearing.

Also, seems like a fairly pointless edit :p
Yeah, idk why, but my rotoscoping has been pretty crappy lately. If you look at his head when i pass it, its a mess....

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Ive got a question. Should ido more of these? If i do more it will be much better quality than this one, and ill do my best to make it look flawless.

tbh I find them very boring. Good job, you have good editing software. What's so interesting/exciting about seeing you in different world record videos clapping? If I want to see people clapping I can go to any WR video and watch that.

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
tbh I find them very boring. Good job, you have good editing software. What's so interesting/exciting about seeing you in different world record videos clapping? If I want to see people clapping I can go to any WR video and watch that.

I will say the one with Felik's was funny, and this one wasn't that bad, but to me I think it should be more of a one time joke. If you want to continue with these, you should spice it up with new content! Like Tim said it would get old if it was you clapping in every one.

Penguino138

Banned
YouTube
Visit Channel
I will say the one with Felik's was funny, and this one wasn't that bad, but to me I think it should be more of a one time joke. If you want to continue with these, you should spice it up with new content! Like Tim said it would get old if it was you clapping in every one.

I see your point. But what kind of content do you mean? My only idea would be kinda funny but creepy... On Felik's 30 second solve at Australian Nationals, I could do something with that girl haha!

Last edited: