• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pyraminx Race to Sub X (BEST ONE)

kbrune

WCA
2012BRUN02
Hi, I've noticed the last 2 Pyraminx Race threads have died. So I've decided the best thing to do is post a NEW thread that will defy all odds and become the most popular of all previous Pyra race threads. It shall become known as the Pyra race thread Supreme!

I will post scrambles sometime in the future. When I get around to it. Maybe.

Then I shall never update this thread again. My sources say that this is the recipe for success. Thousands will flock to this thread and songs will be written in my honour.

Thank you.

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Week 1 scrambles:
L R' L R B U' L R' u
U L' R' U B' R U' L r' b
U L' R' B' L B' R B' l' u
R' U L U' B' R L B' l r b u
U' L U' B L U' R B' l' u'
L' R U' L' U L U L' l' r' b
U L R' L U' L' U L' r b u
U L' B L' R' B U L r b u
U' R B R' U L R' L u
U B' L B' L' B' L B l' r b u'
B' L B' U L U L' R' l' b u
U R B' L R' L' R' L B' r

Week 2 coming next fall.

kbrune

WCA
2012BRUN02
Are you really going to make this a pyraminx race or are you just joking? I will be getting a pyraminx soon and will want to do one.

Yeah I meant this one as a joke since multiple people have started new pyramid race threads and instantly let the die. Feel free to run one or join one.

Alright, I will make a Pyraminx competition. An active one ;) Is it ok?

Go ahead! I'll most likely participate