• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pyraminx: Need help learning to one-look my solves.

YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't do pyra

BUT

in theory you learn one look by practicing with unlimited inspection time and learning every method you can, then grind solves to get better

when you feel ready use only 15sec inspection

I believe there is not much more beyond that

maybe experienced cubers can give you more indepth advice

GioccioCuber

I currently use intuitive L4E and would like to learn how to one look my solves. My best PB single is 3.51 and a 6.79 Ao5. Anyone got any tips?
(Excuse the pun)
Hi, I've got sub 3 official avg so i think i can help you a bit.
One looking pyraminx with v-first method is not hard to learn (although it takes a while to do it consistently). The method is just about tracking last 4 edges (i suggest you start by tracking the D edge as it's really useful to know that even if you don't finish tracking all the rest).
Once you get the hang of it with unlimited time i suggest you try pyrabld(no tips) so you get faster at tracking pieces.
I hope this was helpful, if you need further explanation tell me and I'll try to answer.
P.s don't start one looking until sub 4 global average