• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Puzzles for trade

Thread starter #1
I have a black gan 356x lubed with angstrom dignitas and gravitas, a cubicle mf3rs2m which is also lubed with the same angstrom lubes as the Gan cube. I also have gravitas and dignitas to throw in a trade as well, ive lubed about 5 cubes with it so its still really full for both of the lubes. let me know what you have to trade, mainly looking for other gan puzzles or a gan 356 I. Thank you.

Attachments

i have a Gan air with a custom sticker set(mainly the red is pink) and i could trade it for something, what do you got, send picks.

Thread starter #3
I have a black Stickered Gan 356 x, stickerless cubicle labs mf3rs2m but I took out that lube and lubed it with angstrom gravitas and dignitas, and a stickers yj mgc v1.

Thread starter #4
Mainly looking for other magnetic cubes since these are all magnetic, how can I post pictures it says the file is too big?

well, to resize a photo, go to an image viewer and then use the resize tool, or post it on the internet and post the link.

i am willing to trade my gan for the mf3rs2m, if ya want, i kinda just want a new 3x3 and have no money fr new cubes lol

Want to hide this ad and support the community?