• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Puzl.Co.Uk 4x4 and 5x5

Asheboy

Has anyone got one of the (non-Rubik's) 4*4 and/or 5*5 from Puzl.co.uk? I was looking to buy the set of three (which included the 2*2 as well) and I wanted to know how good the 4*4's and 5*5's were. On the product page for the set it says about popping which isn't shown on any of their (being the cubes) separate product pages, any ideas on this (although I am going to mail them about this)?

http://www.puzl.co.uk/set-of-3-puzzles-5x5x5-4x4x4-2x2x2-set-of-3-rubiks-cube-style-puzzles-by-puzl-p-50.html

MTGjumper

WCA
2008CRAW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
They're Eastsheens, and they're obviously perfectly good for speedcubing. My 2 is still awesome, but my 4 and 5 have died because I've been using them for over a year. However, initially, they were very good.