• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Proper term for people who think they are good at cubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoolahoop

There are many non-cubers in my school and they are so annoying. You know why? Because they kept stealing our cubes, doing R U R' U's, and racing with the R U R' U's. Now, what do you think we can call them? (a stupid question,right?) and how to tell them that they should stop without hurting them. (another stupid question.)

uniacto

WCA
2013KWON01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There are many non-cubers in my school and they are so annoying. You know why? Because they kept stealing our cubes, doing R U R' U's, and racing with the R U R' U's. Now, what do you think we can call them? (a stupid question,right?) and how to tell them that they should stop without hurting them. (another stupid question.)

There are many non-cubers in my school and they are so annoying.

answered your own question

Forte

WCA
2009SHIN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
You sound mad lol

I don't see any reason to assign them names; this seems like it may conflict with "tell them that they should stop without hurting them". Could you elaborate on why this is a good idea?
If you must assign them a name, use an interesting animal such as "potoroo" or "axolotl".
If you want them to stop stealing your cubes to do R U R' U', don't let them steal your cubes and make them buy their own.
If you aren't confrontational then bringing a square-1 to school instead of a 3x3 should make them lose interest pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.