• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Problem with solving the cube

shishi

Hello,

I purchased gancube for my son and there seems to be a problem: we tried to solve it following the instructions sent with the cube but we seem to be stuck at stage 5.

The reason is that we never reach any of the drawings shown in stage 5 because there is ALWAYS one yellow corner that is not in the correct place. I think there is a problem with the cube!

I am sending you a photo to the cube at the end of stage 4 - as you can see, one of the yellow corners seems to be in the wrong place.

Please help us.

Thank you!

Attachments

• CUBE.jpg
    CUBE.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 6

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello,

I purchased gancube for my son and there seems to be a problem: we tried to solve it following the instructions sent with the cube but we seem to be stuck at stage 5.

The reason is that we never reach any of the drawings shown in stage 5 because there is ALWAYS one yellow corner that is not in the correct place. I think there is a problem with the cube!

I am sending you a photo to the cube at the end of stage 4 - as you can see, one of the yellow corners seems to be in the wrong place.

Please help us.

Thank you!
Yes, you must have twisted a corner by accident during the solve. :)
Just twist it to one of the positions shown in the guide you're following, then continue. You can't solvea cube with a twisted corner without twisting it back.

ZB2op

yeah corner twist and all. But you bought a Gan without knowing how to solve the cube.