• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Problem with Avatar Changes

Procket

For some reason when I go to change my avatar I have to log in again and it keeps refreshing the page and have to log in again and again ect. Anyone no what the matter is?

Procket

None of these suggestions work, it wont even let me change my profile, it only seems to be happening when I am on my computer or ipad seems to work fine one my phone

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
Do you stay logged in when you browse the forum and post, etc.? Does this only happen once you try to upload a new avatar?

Procket

I managed to upload a avatar from my phone, I do stay logged in when browsing ect, and it happens also when I go to post a reply or start a new thread only seems to happen on my computer, not sure about my Ipad but works fine on my phone.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
It doesn't sound like the browsers (on your PC) you are using are storing cookies. Check the settings in the browser. In Chrome, it is "Under the Hood" > Content Settings > Cookies. Make sure you're allowing local data to be set.