• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

problem in learning to solve a 2x2 blindfolded

daniel zusman

hi, so i what to learn how to solve a 2x2 blindfolded but i only have one 2x2 and i need anther one to draw the letters on.
(and i cant get anther one right now)
what should i do?

PokeCubes

WCA
2017SWOR01
Don't draw the letters, that only makes learning where the letters go take longer. If you use speffz, just remember that the letters start at the top right and go clockwise. Do a lot of attempts and you'll get super comfortable with your lettering scheme.

cuber-26

WCA
2017SHIT02
I think EG is the best for 2*2 blindfolded. Although there are too many algs, and also difficult to learn all-look ahead, it is worth to try. Through this way, your 2*2 speedsolving can also reach 1.5 seconds.
(I have only learned CLL)

daniel zusman

Don't draw the letters, that only makes learning where the letters go take longer. If you use speffz, just remember that the letters start at the top right and go clockwise. Do a lot of attempts and you'll get super comfortable with your lettering scheme.
Hi man, tnx for stopping me from drowning the letters, I can do 3bld now, it would be much harder I I had drown thos letters

PugCuber

WCA
2017CONN04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Another method of Memo is called Audio- Typically used for short term memo like for Edges on 3BLD. You in essence make a sound out of the letter pair. Basically, let’s say you have the letter pair AJ. You could memo ‘Adj’

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you going to one look the solve? Or traditional BLD? If you want to use traditional, then you have to memorise it, no question. I suggest learning Speffz or KRZ, and during some free time, just try remember what the first letter of each face is and string it out. For krz it’s AEIMQ, then when you want to memo, just count clockwise in your head to your letter. You can use the Ruwix web for corners BLD. Just ignore the edges stuff.