• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Printable list of scrambles

Shizphactory

I couldn't find a nice little list of scrambles to print and carry around in my back pocket so I decided to make one using some of the scrambles from the weekly competition thread. I figured maybe someone else would find this useful too so I'll put a link to the pdf. If you print it out and fold it twice it makes a nice little page with scrambles on the front and back that fits in your pocket. :D Oh and I used a few different colored highlighters to help me keep track of which scramble I'm on.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/4/26/1018571/Scrambles.pdf

ImNOTnoob

Lol.. i just hand scramble it, blindfolded (or at least close my eyes and scramble).

I don't understand why people don't trust themselves when scrambling, or when someone else helps them scramble..

julz0716

it would be much more convinient if you just sramble your cubes by hand... unless you're in a comp, it should be fine... you just have to trust yourself... hehe :D

WCA
2008HERR01
I couldn't find a nice little list of scrambles to print and carry around in my back pocket so I decided to make one using some of the scrambles from the weekly competition thread.
You coulda just generated like...500 using Jnet or CCT and then put them in a notepad file and printed 'em :\ But this works really well too :D:D:D

Shizphactory

I was hand scrambling a bunch and it was fine.. It was just the more I'd do it I'd find myself using the same patterns or something. With the list I don't have to put any thought at all in to scrambling and I know its gonna be a good scramble each time. :D

You coulda just generated like...500 using Jnet or CCT and then put them in a notepad file and printed 'em :\ But this works really well too :D:D:D

I didn't think about that haha. I'm sure that would a been a lot quicker.

Hunner

When I solve, I am a heavy user of my right hand so I found that if I scramble with my right hand it tends to be predictable. When scrambling primarily with my left hand it's much more random, so I use my left much more than my right.

Samlambert

YouTube
Visit Channel
When I solve, I am a heavy user of my right hand so I found that if I scramble with my right hand it tends to be predictable. When scrambling primarily with my left hand it's much more random, so I use my left much more than my right.

Please try not reviving old threads. Only revive them if you would otherwise make a new thread about the same subject. As you can see, this thread is 3 weeks old...

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel

Please try not reviving old threads. Only revive them if you would otherwise make a new thread about the same subject. As you can see, this thread is 3 weeks old...

its 3 weeks old dude calm down...

Samlambert

YouTube
Visit Channel

It was still an useless bump with an useless imput, this thread was dead and should've stayed dead.

Odin

WCA
2009RODR02
YouTube
Visit Channel

It was still an useless bump with an useless imput, this thread was dead and should've stayed dead.
If you think this thread should stay dead why do you keep posting in it? :p