• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Princeton Open March 22nd 2008

sam

Yes. if this is your first competition you do not have one.

sam

Hi, the registration for my site (www.freewebs.com/samboyles) isn't working anymore so i would like to let anyone know who needs to register to email me instead. i will be trying to put up another registration form but i cant guarantee anything but i hope to be getting one up soon.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel

Bryan

Premium Member
WCA
2007LOGA01
I wouldn't say it's a great registration form. You may want to update your registration.htm (that's still accessible from the title bar) to point to the new site.

That was the registration form I threw together for the MN Open, and I had planned to update with some nicer features, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. So I just did a quick copy and edit for the Princeton one....