• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Priceangels.com - Professional puzzle shop with low prices!

Aysha

WCA
2017JAMS01
Dear customer,
we had shipped your item,the tracking number is RS713938651NL.you can track the number on 17track.net.
If you have any questions,please connect us for free
Thank you, I received my package on March 23. Everything is just as I ordered.

EDIT: Actually I just checked the pyraminx, it's not magnetic! Even though I ordered the magnetic one!

Last edited:

angela He

EDIT: Actually I just checked the pyraminx, it's not magnetic! Even though I ordered the magnetic one!
Dear friend,
Can you take the photos of the pyraminx you receievd,Because we send you is the magnetic one!
Thanks

angela He

Dear friend,
Can you take the photos of the pyraminx you receievd,Because we send you is the magnetic one!
Thanks

angela He

Actually, the internals of the magnetic pyraminx should be primary similar to the video. The one I got has a black internal! Even the box is different in the video than the one I got.

Thank you @asacuber for your assistance.
Dear Aysha,
I'm sorry about that,how about refund you some money?