• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dayan Tengyun V2M GIVEAWAY! Insta & YT: AlohaCubed AlohaCubed

Jchap808

Are there any updates on this?

Not sure yet. All I know is it’ll be the same price as the OG Tengyun. Due to the state of the corona virus. Don’t expect it to release until Mid March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jchap808

Any updates on this? I really want this cube, I just lost my MF3RS2.

Not at the moment. Same here. Anxiously waiting. I know they want to release it, but due to health restrictions. Nots coming in or out of China.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xyzzy

You can cure viruses, why do you think the Black Plague isn't going on? They have an antidote to stop it
Can't tell if this is meant to be a joke…?

The Black Plague isn't going on because it ended seven hundred years ago. It's true that we have vaccines (of questionable usefulness, since it's hard to evaluate the usefulness of vaccinating an extremely rare disease) and antidotes for the plague, but it was already mostly stamped out multiple human lifetimes ago. (Apparently there are still a few hundred cases a year worldwide, which is more than I expected, but still extremely low.)

---

Anyhow, I don't expect cube release timelines to be too severely affected by COVID-19. Maybe things get pushed back a week or two due to logistical complications, but if you've already waited months, what's half a month more?

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
SS Competition Results
Can't tell if this is meant to be a joke…?

The Black Plague isn't going on because it ended seven hundred years ago. It's true that we have vaccines (of questionable usefulness, since it's hard to evaluate the usefulness of vaccinating an extremely rare disease) and antidotes for the plague, but it was already mostly stamped out multiple human lifetimes ago.

It was mostly an example, would you like it better if I changed it to something recent?