• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Potential compeition in the Brisbane, Australia area

notfeliks

Hey there, fellow cubers!

At the moment, I am currently looking at getting a competition going in the Brisbane, Australia area. It would be good to see the kind of reception it gets from the Queensland cubing community. If held, it will likely be sometime between October of this year to perhaps June of next.

The events chosen will probably be popular demand oriented, although there will likely be 2-4, OH, etc.

Thanks!

mattp

Brisbane cube comp

Hey there, fellow cubers!

At the moment, I am currently looking at getting a competition going in the Brisbane, Australia area. It would be good to see the kind of reception it gets from the Queensland cubing community. If held, it will likely be sometime between October of this year to perhaps June of next.

The events chosen will probably be popular demand oriented, although there will likely be 2-4, OH, etc.

Thanks!

I'm interested in Brisbane competitions too. Let me know if there is ever one on.

Thanks