• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Poll] What method do you use?

What is your 3x3 speedsolving method?

• Total voters

Etotheipi

I think this is a great idea, however the Speedsolving forum is kind of unreliable as a sample of the community. You see way more people using obscure methods on the forum than you do off the forum.
I think he might be refering to Speedsolving as the mentioned community, not the whole cubing community. But yes, having ZZ and CFOP almost tying wouldn't happen in the general community.

WCA
2020LIMA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think he might be refering to Speedsolving as the mentioned community, not the whole cubing community. But yes, having ZZ and CFOP almost tying wouldn't happen in the general community.
That's my fault. I posted this thread in the ZZ discord server, but I didn't know that that many had SS accounts.
But then I posted it in the french cubing server, and the r/cubers one, which should help.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
This won't be accurate because there are a lot of people with weird methods on the forums. Like this could end up 5% HK even though literally one person in the world uses HK as their main method. And anything other than CFOP, Roux, ZZ, Petrus, and LBL have <10 users max.

Also CFCE is not a CFOP variant. If it is then LEOR is ZZ

Nmile7300

WCA
2019MILE04
This won't be accurate because there are a lot of people with weird methods on the forums. Like this could end up 5% HK even though literally one person in the world uses HK as their main method. And anything other than CFOP, Roux, ZZ, Petrus, and LBL have <10 users max.
I kind of already said that....