• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Pokémon fans click here.

Rok

YouTube
Visit Channel
I know that almost everybody seeing this is a cube maniac or a fan but i just wanted to know how many of you are pokéfans too. I certainly like both rubik's cube and pokémon. If you are a pokemon fan please reply stating your favourite pokemon with your experinces with the anime or game.MY FAVOURITE IS ARCEUS

Matt11111

WCA
2014PINN02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Somehow a friend of mine got me into Pokémon when he was half a world away in China (12 hour time difference) for the summer. So I got a GBA emulator on my phone, tablet, and laptop, and started playing through Hoenn and Kanto. I still need to get back to Emerald, but I've beaten both FireRed and LeafGreen. My favorite Pokemon is probably Nidoking.

Rok

YouTube
Visit Channel
Matt11111, u can also play nds pokemon games i.e. Heart gold. White , x i mean all 5 to 6th gen games on laptop on desmume or windspro emulator n on phone on nds emulator , pretendo emu. N the best part u can also use cheats.

Paintnuts

I like the mammalian features of Mew and its color which is pink. It belongs to a Psychic Pokemon species category.