• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Please Help - which PLL can I improve on?

PoHos1

WCA
2013POHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hallo all.. I have a problem with pll .

I mean that I have some pll slow . can you say me witch is that ?
H-Perm: 0,96
Ub-Perm: 0,92
Ua-Perm: 1.05
Z-Perm: 1.44
Aa-Perm: 1.45
Ab-Perm: 1.39
E-Perm: 1.78
F-Perm: 1.89
Gd-Perm: 1.47
Gc-Perm: 2.28
Gb-Perm: 1.74
Ga-Perm: 2.46
Jb-Perm: 1.29
Ja-Perm: 1.55
Na-Perm: 2.28
Nb-Perm: 2.09
Rb-Perm: 2.00
Ra-Perm: 1.51
T-Perm: 1.11
V-Perm: 2.20
Y-Perm: 1.68

this I have on first try..
please help me witch alg. I can do beater .. and also you can send your times nad some videos with finger tricks :)

speedpicker

My recommendation is this:

1) Work on your slowest alg until its not your slowest any more. If you cant reduce the time, look into the execution/algs of top cubers, Erik, Faz, Cornelius and up until recently Breandan have PLL videos up there. Practice some more.

2) Repeat step one with whatever the new slowest alg is.

Set yourself achievable goals, and reward yourself when you hit them (new cube or something), goals like "all PLL under 2 secs" or "all the two look algs under 1.5 secs", that sort of thing.

Make sure you are using good algs such as the Rowe E-perm as opposed to the one on Badmephistos site, the N-perms with the Z turn to start etc.

If recognition is a problem, look into 2-look recog. (Probably) the best tutorial is on Sarah Strongs site. Practice by setting Prisma to PLL scramble, then try to identify the case from the picture in the bottom right of what the completed scramble looks like. This stops you "accidentally" cheating by moving the cube during scrambling or subsequently, and means you can get more situations to identify in a given time period as new scrambles are instant.

I released a document containing my recommendations for PLLs and OLLs:

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?39718-When-to-learn-PLL-(and-OLL)-algorithms&p=808791&viewfull=1#post808791

WCA
2012COOK01
Your A, J, and G perms could be a little faster. The A perm is easy to sub 1 if you do D2 with your left hand (Or right hand if you're a lefty).