• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PINK Type A III-SP LIMITED EDITION

daniel0731ex

PINK Type A III-SV LIMITED EDITION

http://bbs.mf8.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=44756

The Type A III-SV have been one of the most popular cube among cubers, and now here we got a PINK COLORED limited edition!!

Beside the cube itself, each set comes with a high-quality bag, a very nice gift bag, and an ID card with number 000-999.

It looks so awesome, I'm sure to buy one when i got money!!

PS: could a mod please change the title for me.....thx.

83570191.jpg

23880615.jpg

66699793.jpg

46888298.jpg

99846089.jpg

60373476.jpg

Last edited:
WCA
2009HONI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
CL_Pepsi: I think you are the useless one xD
srsly, this member has kept me updated on the new cubes in the market, so I find him to be pretty helpful. he may be a kid, but hey, he's helpful in keeping people like me updated. =P

thanks daniel HO for your work, controversial or not =P
regards, a fellow HO (literally)

Logan

Alot of Azure
WCA
2009KELL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
OMG THIS IS SUCH A HUGE DISCOVERY THAT I SHOULD WRITE IN ALL CAPS! I AM GOING TO SPEND MY LIFE SAVINGS AND BUY 10,000 OF THESE CUBES!!!

Caps don't make you cool.

MichaelErskine

Premium Member
WCA
2008ERSK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
PLEASE STOP just making these useless hardware threads about cubes.

I think these threads are fine - nice images, backlinks to the Chinese forums, links to inexpensive sales on popbuying, etc.

If you find these posts offensive somehow, you can just ignore the new threads by this user.

Anyhow, back on topic: I get a subtext from an earlier post ather that the Type-A III SP is so-named because it has had some design input from Stefan -- is this correct? If so, what sort of changes were requested?

daniel0731ex

PLEASE STOP just making these useless hardware threads about cubes.

I think these threads are fine - nice images, backlinks to the Chinese forums, links to inexpensive sales on popbuying, etc.

If you find these posts offensive somehow, you can just ignore the new threads by this user.

Anyhow, back on topic: I get a subtext from an earlier post ather that the Type-A III SP is so-named because it has had some design input from Stefan -- is this correct? If so, what sort of changes were requested?

noooooooooo
made my day

it was actually my mistake. i think maybe we should change it the "SV" instead of "SP" now,

SV stands for "Sealed Verson" (i was actually thinking about "super veloce" originally :p)

Last edited:

daniel0731ex

OMG THIS IS SUCH A HUGE DISCOVERY THAT I SHOULD WRITE IN ALL CAPS! I AM GOING TO SPEND MY LIFE SAVINGS AND BUY 10,000 OF THESE CUBES!!!

Caps don't make you cool.

unfortunately there are only 999 of them available.

as for the caps, it is done because of the request from someone on this forum.

0xyg3n

pink color with pouch,
i think this cube has designed for gift in the valentines day

btw is everything on the mechanism has the same with the other color, or this using the better material?