• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Petaminx Spare Parts

Jaloot

Not sure if this thread is in the right place, I apologize if it would fit better elsewhere.

Fully disassembled my MF8 Petaminx yesterday and seemed to have misplaced no more than 2 center pieces somehow. They just up and vanished. Does anyone know if/how/where any spare pieces can be purchased?

I'd hate to have a $200 puzzle just sitting there with no function.

Jaloot

Not sure if they'd have them, but thecubicle has a spare parts page. They said to contact them if it's not on the list.

Thanks DG, forgot to mention that I have already looked around both their spare parts page as well as on various other websites and forums and can't seem to find anything. The closest thing the Cubicle has is C4Y Teraminx pieces. I'll go ahead and contact them directly. Thanks again.

Tony Fisher

YouTube
Visit Channel
Contact MF8 or cast new parts.
If you fail to get the parts then stuff milliput in the gaps and glue surrounding pieces together. This will result in a bandage Petaminx and an interested new solving challenge.