• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Personal Best Cubing Oddities

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone,
Recently I started thing about person best cubing oddities after getting a really lucky squad solve Pb of 5.7x while I average 22 and a 3x3 personal best with Roux of 7.36 when my main method is CFOP( which I have a best of 7.45). I just figured this would be a fun thread for people to post about similar experiences

Hey everyone,
Recently I started thing about person best cubing oddities after getting a really lucky squad solve Pb of 5.7x while I average 22 and a 3x3 personal best with Roux of 7.36 when my main method is CFOP( which I have a best of 7.45). I just figured this would be a fun thread for people to post about similar experiences
Yeah that thing happened to me. I got a sub-3 pyraminx solve (I average 10/11) and a sub-3 2x2 solve(I average 7/8). Although Pyraminx and 2x2 are just basically luck-based events.

Qunima

got a PB of 19 secs I avg 34 and don't know full pll. I use two look oll

Jupiter

sorry for how late this is but I use beginners method(i main square 1 and 2x2)
My best is 24 seconds but I average 45

D

Deleted member 55877

My 3x3 ao5 PB dropped almost a whole second in one day... from 11.46 to 10.53

And it was almost right after I did cross+1 drilling

Last edited by a moderator: