• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PDF?

lawofthecube

Hey, I like these algs and format but was wondering if anyone know's if there's a PDF? He has a "WV" PDF so just wondering if someone knows if there is a "COLL" PDF anywhere, I looked and couldn't find it?

Thanks,

:)

Thom S.

Hey, yea that was the one I was using but Cyo's are orientated like my 4 edge OLL's are so I figured it'd be easy having to have the same orientation!?

No big deal I can just use a link instead of a PDF...

Thanks,

:)
Almost all cases are oriented the same, only T and U, which I don't get why anyone would recog it from the back, that's just a bad Idea.

TheEpicCuber

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Almost all cases are oriented the same, only T and U, which I don't get why anyone would recog it from the back, that's just a bad Idea.
J-perm has a guide on how to recognize COLL from the sides, and their mirrors in case of cases with RU/LU mirror algs. It is actually from his CLL tutorial for 2x2, but recognition should work the same.