• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Owen is here!

O

Owen

Hi, I am Owen. I am not very good at speed cubing, but I am getting better. Whenever I join a new forum, I embarrass myself in some way, and then quit after one post. I hope that doesn't happen here.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
Hi owen, stick around - you'll get more than one chance to embarrass yourself on this forum: for example, I manage to embarrass myself every 7 days in the weekly competition! Have fun.

And I get "epic n00bed" every few days. Just try not to be an annoying post whore:eek:

Welcome to the Speedsolving forums.

brunson

WCA
2008BRUN01
Welcome. If you embarrass yourself, we tend to be generally forgiving.
You must be new here.

To Owen: If you embarrass yourself in the least you it will cause the twelve year old mentalities to pounce upon you, tearing into you mercilessly in order to somehow counteract the ridicule they receive in real life. You'd think their personal experience would tend to make them compassionate and caring towards someone that may feel new and awkward in an unfamiliar social environment, but you would be wrong. They circle endlessly, relentlessly watching for any sign of weakness so that can LEAP upon you and rip you to shreds as a pack.

Just FYI.

P.S. Welcome. :)

Last edited:

brunson

WCA
2008BRUN01
And I get "epic n00bed" every few days. Just try not to be an annoying post whore:eek:
Owen: Member for five days, post count: 5 (0.94 posts per day)
ZB_FTW: Member for three months, post count: 569 (7.72 posts per day)
brunson: Member for one year and nine months, post count: 972 (1.54 posts per day)

"Hello, Pot? This is the kettle, I'm just calling to let you know you're black. K, thx, bai."

How about you wait until he actually makes a mistake before reprimanding him. Or better yet, let them moderators handle it.

miniGOINGS

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome. If you embarrass yourself, we tend to be generally forgiving.
You must be new here.

To Owen: If you embarrass yourself in the least you it will cause the twelve year old mentalities to pounce upon you, tearing into you mercilessly in order to somehow counteract the ridicule they receive in real life. You'd think their personal experience would tend to make them compassionate and caring towards someone that may feel new and awkward in an unfamiliar social environment, but you would be wrong. They circle endlessly, relentlessly watching for any sign of weakness so that can LEAP upon you and rip you to shreds as a pack.

LMAO NUB GRAMMA WHAT A NUB NUB HAHA.

But seriously, tut tut to all those eagles circling around, waiting for a meerkat to pop out of their hole. Dene disapproves.