• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

OtterCuber's Progression Thread

LBr

WCA
2022FOGG01
the progress will happen if you finish full CFOP (oc i'm not putting pressure on you, if you don't care about speed like dan than that's totally fine)

OtterCuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is my progression normal? Progress is getting slower these days... But I am two algs away from learning full PLL, and I will begin learning OLL next week, along with daily F2L practice.

byday.png

OreKehStrah

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is my progression normal? Progress is getting slower these days... But I am two algs away from learning full PLL, and I will begin learning OLL next week, along with daily F2L practice.

View attachment 17116
Yeah it’s pretty normal. When you first start, learning anything new and just practicing a lot will drastically drop times. But once you start cubing for a bit, you’ll start to see slower speed drops typically.