• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Orangina Fail.....

WCA
2011NANS01
YouTube
Slanemia
Thread starter #1
we tried to take waffles throne...
and we were pwnd pretty hard

waffle your sick if you do this 3 times a day lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2011GREE03
Is it only about how quickly you can drink that much OranGina? If so I downed 2 pints of squash last night in 15 seconds out of a jug. With a straw I think sub 10 is possible out of the bottle.

Does that stuff even taste any good?

EDIT: @ whyusosrs under me, why you hating? Don't create disputes for no reason.

Last edited:
WCA
2011NANS01
YouTube
Slanemia
Thread starter #7
Is it only about how quickly you can drink that much OranGina? If so I downed 2 pints of squash last night in 15 seconds out of a jug. With a straw I think sub 10 is possible out of the bottle.
hear that waffle..... sub 10 thru a straw challenge rofl

are you high?

Does that stuff even taste any good?
its ok.... its like orange juice with club soda basically... pulp and all

WCA
2011GREE03
With a straw. Never heard of strawpedo?

Last edited by a moderator: