• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Online Speedcubers Network (back in the old days)

TobiasDaneels

WCA
2006DANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello all,

I'm a bit of an oldtimer. First competed in 2006, last in 2014. I''ve started practicing a bit lately (thanks corona...).

I remember back in the old days that there was an online network where you could make an account and have online competitions, timers, progress bars, profiles, etc... Is that still on? Can anyone help me with this?

I think it was @Lucas Garron who made it, but i'm not sure... Maybe Stefan Pochmann? anyway, any help will do.

Tobias Daneels

AbsoRuud

WCA
2019POLL04
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello all,

I'm a bit of an oldtimer. First competed in 2006, last in 2014. I''ve started practicing a bit lately (thanks corona...).

I remember back in the old days that there was an online network where you could make an account and have online competitions, timers, progress bars, profiles, etc... Is that still on? Can anyone help me with this?

I think it was @Lucas Garron who made it, but i'm not sure... Maybe Stefan Pochmann? anyway, any help will do.

Tobias Daneels
www.cubingtime.com is up right now that does what you want, I think.