• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Online shops in Asia

Thread starter #1
Hello all,

While scanning the Interwebs for new cubes I came across an online shop called Z-Cube, based in Hong Kong, and immediately filled a cart with stuff that was just so much cheaper than my regular store... Then I began to worry as the prices seemed too good to be true with some cubes being 6 times cheaper than the prices I am used to paying, even with postage rates that equalled the prices of the cubes I wanted.

I checked some other Hong Kong stores and nobody could match Z-Cube, which worried me even more.

So, what I suppose I'm asking is whether Z-Cube is a legitimate and trustworthy seller and whether there are other options in the Asian region.

Last edited:

znay

zcube.hk (and .vip) is trustworthy. Make sure to use the coupon code "sale". After a purchase for around $50 you will get vip status. That means you get a single cube for the price as if you'd purchased two.
So It might be good to make single purchase for $50, wait for vip and then buy the other items.

Might be good to also check cubezz.com for another cheap store. While they don't have such high discounts, they offer free shipping.

Hello all,

While scanning the Interwebs for new cubes I came across an online shop called Z-Cube, based in Hong Kong, and immediately filled a cart with stuff that was just so much cheaper than my regular store... Then I began to worry as the prices seemed too good to be true with some cubes being 6 times cheaper than the prices I am used to paying, even with postage rates that equalled the prices of the cubes I wanted.

I checked some other Hong Kong stores and nobody could match Z-Cube, which worried me even more.

So, what I suppose I'm asking is whether Z-Cube is a legitimate and trustworthy seller and whether there are other options in the Asian region (I live in Japan).
HK now store
https://www.hknowstore.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I would definitely recommend cubezz.com. Zcube.hk only have cheap prices for large orders due to their shipping costs, but cubezz has free shipping. I have had very positive experiences with cubezz with my previous orders. To Europe, they specify their shipping times as 7-15 working days, but my orders in the UK have usually come before that.

Their customer service is very good, replying to any queries within 24 hours and their prices are very competitive. Their store is based in China but they ship to almost anywhere. I would definitely recommend checking them out to see if they have the cubes you are after. For larger cubes (5x5 and up) you can contact the store directly using [email protected] requesting the big cube prices and take it from there. Or you could look at this slightly older yet still accurate version:

Link - Big Cube Prices - Cubezz