• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] One Year Of 'Professional' Cubing

Mo_A2244

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,
It has come to my attention that it has nearly been a year of speed-cubing for me, so... For those who don't know me, my name is MoTheCuber, and I review cubes. I am currently in partnership with @Zain_A24, who I am hosting 'The Leagues' with, and Moyustore who have allowed me to test there Premium A&M cubes. Along with this, I am Sub - 23 on 3x3 which was a big achievement to me, considering I was used to be 2 minutes a year ago when I first thought of 'solving a Rubik's Cube' as something of interest. It was then I came across a familiar name who is the greatest speed-cuber, @Faz or Feliks Zemdegs who I look up to, this making me become what I am now. However, to be honest, there were some ups and downs where I would've quit if it wasn't for the thought of getting a Sub 10 solve in competition just like him.

But aside from that.
My first year in cubing was amazing. I experienced help from these forums, so I'd just like to thank everyone who posted their help threads as they helped a lot of people ,including me, who wanted to be a better cuber so thanks. As well as this, this competition that we are hosting has really got me practising so I am hoping to be Sub - 20 by the end of the month.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank @Zain_A24 who got me interested in this forum so thanks for that as well.

It has been almost a year of cubing for me which I cannot believe has passed so quickly with Feliks holding his position as the best speed-cuber, in my opinion anyway. Many records being taken through years of speed-cubing,and many laughs being shared. Thanks everyone, for making my year of cubing a good one.

Remember to qualify for, 'The Leagues' as well. Link is below, or you can PM either me or SpeedCubeCritic.

Thanks for everything, everyone,
MoTheCuber