• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

One more Belgian cuber

Egide

Premium Member
WCA
2011HIRW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi fellow cubers, my name is Egide, l'm a belgian originated from Rwanda, l've been cubing since march 2009 but l got seriously into speedcubing about 6 months ago.l've recently decided to begin learning the ZB method as my main speedcubing method mainly because l want to participate in the discovery of it's limits( l average around 21sesonds with friedrich and 25 seconds with CLL/ELL. In BLD l use freestyle/BH corners and Freestyle edges with UF as main buffer ( l'm still learning the algz and my average is about 8 min) l also do some sq1 and revenge; i plan on sharing my discoveries as l get better so l'll probably be seeing y'oll around :)