• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Peter Jiang

Does anybody have a idea what lock nuts the Volt uses? I know it isn’t M3, and I’ve asked on reddit and discord, and nobody has any idea

Thom S.

Does anybody have a idea what lock nuts the Volt uses? I know it isn’t M3, and I’ve asked on reddit and discord, and nobody has any idea
I know that the Qiyi uses M3,5 but Papermodding it(maybe even twice) should do the trick if you don't have acess to any

UnknownCuber

I bought lubicle 1 and was wondering if I can use it as core lube as well as piece lube.
Although I don't have lubicle 1, I'm pretty sure that lubicle 1 is supposed to be used on the pieces as it fills up microscopic gaps in the plastic. I wouldn't use it for core lube as it's too runny and wouldn't have that much of an effect. Use a thicker lube if you have one

CFOCE

Hey, I was just wondering if there was any new news about the Valk 4 coming out. I have seen a video of the Valk 4, but I believe it might be fake, but I may be wrong. Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

Edit:
Never mind this video is fake. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Burnsy101

Guys my volt squan has suddenly become incredibly slow to the point where it can barely turn, in the middle of a solve. How to combat this? It feels almost bumpy

3Squareheadz

WCA
2018SALO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
i am considering buying puzzlcrate but I live in Canada so it is 40$ a month. I make about 80$ a month but in winter I barley make anything. I am a referee for soccer. My mom says it is not worth it what are your opinions?

Tabe

WCA
2017TABA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
i am considering buying puzzlcrate but I live in Canada so it is 40$ a month. I make about 80$ a month but in winter I barley make anything. I am a referee for soccer. My mom says it is not worth it what are your opinions?

In watching the videos I've seen of different puzzlcrate packages...I can't say I've been impressed. They're not a bad value but not a good one either. The main draw is in getting puzzles you may not have chosen for yourself. The most recent one, for example, is the Qiyi Clover Cube Plus and the Fisher Skewb. I paid US$19 for those puzzles from Cubezz. not the $30 or whatever that Puzzlcrate charges.

TL;DR - if your income is $80 a month, spend it elsewhere.

3Squareheadz

WCA
2018SALO03
YouTube
Visit Channel
In watching the videos I've seen of different puzzlcrate packages...I can't say I've been impressed. They're not a bad value but not a good one either. The main draw is in getting puzzles you may not have chosen for yourself. The most recent one, for example, is the Qiyi Clover Cube Plus and the Fisher Skewb. I paid US$19 for those puzzles from Cubezz. not the $30 or whatever that Puzzlcrate charges.

TL;DR - if your income is $80 a month, spend it elsewhere.
Ok thanks a lot!