• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

jronge94

WCA
2014RONG01
Something I've been wondering for a while now and haven't really found any info on. So I'd be really interested if there are people who'd be able to point me either in the right direction on where to find an answer or give me an answer here.
How do people who float corner comms, assuming they do CEEC, deal with parity?

Jorian Meeuse

WCA
2022MEEU02
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
can I use OP for 4BLD? =P
sorry if this question is cringe.

I'm sorry
Yeah for corners you can use OP, for centers there is a method calles U2, which is just OP but the swapping alg is U2 and some additional rules, for wings there is a method called r2, which is like OP, swapping alg is r2 and some additional rules. I would recommend learning M2 for edges first because it is extremely similar to U2 and r2

SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yeah for corners you can use OP, for centers there is a method calles U2, which is just OP but the swapping alg is U2 and some additional rules, for wings there is a method called r2, which is like OP, swapping alg is r2 and some additional rules. I would recommend learning M2 for edges first because it is extremely similar to U2 and r2
can I go straight to 4bld with M2/U2 after I learn OP for 3bld?