• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Ollie Frost 5BLD 9:04.19

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
OliverFrostBLD
Thread starter #1

Job done.

F2 B D' Fw Rw2 R' Dw2 D2 Lw' Dw' Lw Rw Dw2 Rw' Dw B2 Dw R D' F2 R B2 Lw2 R2 Dw2 R2 B Lw' F U' Uw2 Dw' D' Fw Bw2 Dw' L2 R2 Fw' B' Uw' Bw2 Dw' Fw' Bw' B' D' F U2 Bw Uw' L' D2 Bw R' F2 Lw' Rw2 F D2

Memo [3:54]: Sentences from letter pair images and audio sounds along a journey.

+-centers: [A,RM,IS,EK,GL] [BF] Drinking RuM on an ISland, "eeek! There are GirLs with BoyFriends."
[CW] [DH] A braindamaged (DuH) CoW.
x-centers: [A,MU,QI,EJ,WG,XO,SV] A Mooing cow - Steven Fry (QI) and Elton John stroking it, but EJ's WiG falls off. He tries to knock it out (XO) but needs SaVing.
[D,KR] Don't worry, heres Superman (KR).
Wings: [I,JW,NK,PV,FR,UO,TM,EX,SQ,DG] I was Just Wondering about having NooKie on the PaVement with that FRench girl. 'Her' name is actually ToM. My EX Sucking a DoG. [H,CL] [BA] Pouring hydrochloric acid on a sheep (BA)
Midges: [I,EG,HP,RA,LW,AC,JC] Throwing EGgs at Harry Potter. "Raaa! That's a LoW blow." "ACe shot!" says a white van man (JC)
Corners: [DG,HX,SD] A DoG being stolen by a witch - how SaD.

Method: commutators for everything

Last edited by a moderator:

Noahaha

blindmod
WCA
2012ARTH01
YouTube
NoahCubes
Great job! Your memo stories/images are pretty similar to mine, although mine would have had lots of things too vile to post on the forum.