• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Oklahoma Open 2014

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cowboy Curly Mclain and misses Laurey Williams are back from their honeymoon and want to invite y'all to the Oklahoma Open 2014 Rubik's cube competition! They ask that all farmers and cowmen please refrain from fighting as per the events at the box social last month. Bring your surrey with or without fringe on top and come to Oklahoma! where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.

WCA Link
CUSA Link

Date: 11/15/14

Venue:Truth Church
Address: 1201 W Boyd Norman, Oklahoma 73069 USA
Details: In the church sanctuary.

Events: 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 7x7, 3x3 OH, 3x3 BLD, Pyraminx, Skewb

There is a 40 competitor limit. The competitor list is growing fast, so sign up soon if you are planning to attend!

Organizer: Zachary McWilliams
Delegate: Shonathon Collins

Randomno

Banned
WCA
2014STAR05
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cowboy Curly Mclain and Mrs. Laurey Williams are back from their honeymoon and want to invite you all to the Oklahoma Open 2014 Rubik's cube competition! They ask that all geese and elephant-dragons please refrain from attending as per the events at the zoo social last month. Bring your Rice Krispies with or without milk and come to Oklahoma, where the wind comes, stays for a while, then goes.

Fixed?

D

Deleted member 19792

Speaking about the grammatical errors of Brandon's post, why do pigs roll in mud?

Also I might go :D

Anybody willing to carpool from San Marcos or Houston?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Goals:

Sub-1:07.97 4x4 average
Sub-7:00 7x7 single on first solve

I did not get the 4x4 average goal. I popped on a solve and had to take a DNF and I failed on another solve with a 1:29 time. The other three solves were all under 1:06.

I did get the 7x7 goal! I got 6:55 on the first solve and a mean of 6:43. I have now completed every WCA single and average for all events. #goldmember

Also results are posted here.

TheDubDubJr

Cupcake
WCA
2011WELC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I did not get the 4x4 average goal. I popped on a solve and had to take a DNF and I failed on another solve with a 1:29 time. The other three solves were all under 1:06.

I did get the 7x7 goal! I got 6:55 on the first solve and a mean of 6:43. I have now completed every WCA single and average for all events. #goldmember

Also results are posted here.

Goldmember for lyfe <3