• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Oh no I found my old cubemania profile

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought they had deleted all the old users because I couldn't find my username but turns out I just forgot what I changed my username to

don't laugh too hard. now I really regret not going to a comp and being able to have a cool old WCA ID or really old speedsolving forum account. like my minecraft account from 2011

Screenshot from 2020-10-12 04-06-22.png

Well now I can add it to my spreadsheet of my historical times

Screenshot from 2020-10-12 04-09-03 graph.png

I couldn't even spell correctly as a child. funny enough I remember writing this exact message

Last edited:

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
I thought they had deleted all the old users because I couldn't find my username but turns out I just forgot what I changed my username to

don't laugh too hard. now I really regret not going to a comp and being able to have a cool old WCA ID or really old speedsolving forum account. like my minecraft account from 2011

View attachment 13623

View attachment 13624

I couldn't even spell correctly as a child. funny enough I remember writing this exact message
rare sighting of qwr once being a noob

Sub1Hour

WCA
2018BECK05
YouTube
Visit Channel

View attachment 13623

View attachment 13624

I remember cubemania, and all the "Site Records", those always crack me up for some reason

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
rare sighting of qwr once being a noob

I'm still a noob. at least now I know 4LLL. back then I did a horrendous combination of spamming sunes for the OLLs I didn't know and trying to use U perm and A perm to do PLL ad hoc.

I remember cubemania, and all the "Site Records", those always crack me up for some reason

they're all cheated values rn but even without cheating it's still entirely based on good faith which is never good for a public site