• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

(Official)Melbourne Winter Open 2010 Results/Experiences thread

C

CubeX

Hey guys,

Today was the Melbourne Winter Open 2010 Competition. I've finished all of my events, so that's why i am beginning this thread. It was a fun day. I got to meet many of the cubers who usually attend the cube meetups at Melbourne Central.

I stuffed up in all of my events. The only good thing was my official single solve for Rubik's Magic, which i got 1.18 sec. I had to borrow Jeremy's Magic because mine was broken before the official solves. But then i got 3 DNFs, because... don't worry about it!

I think Feliks Zemdegs, has achieved a new WR of 3x3. I'm not sure what the times were though. He got two 8s, two 9s... and i can't remember the rest.

Now, the rest of the events are beginning now, which are the finals of Magic, 3x3, 2x2, Pyraminx and One-handed.

If you've got any experiences to share about the comp. please post in this thread.

Thanks

Timothy Ng