• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] [OFFICIAL] Gan 356i discussion / software updates / issues report

2018AMSB02

Premium Member
WCA
2018AMSB02
YouTube
Visit Channel
OK, you can add me to the list. My username is PingPongCuber and I have been battling a lot this morning. I average about 18 seconds and I live in Summit County, Colorado, US. And congratulations @nonoperez on your first sub-30! I think I may have battled against you today.

nonoperez

OK, you can add me to the list. My username is PingPongCuber and I have been battling a lot this morning. I average about 18 seconds and I live in Summit County, Colorado, US. And congratulations @nonoperez on your first sub-30! I think I may have battled against you today.

Thanks, yes I think I saw the picture with the dog and the cube.

Joe Schmoe

So my cube has been working well with the cube station app, but since the data isn't exportable, I would like to pair it with my laptop for use with csTimer. I've had it pair a couple of times, but there seems to be no reliable way to get it to be recognized by my computer, just one in a hundred times it actually appears. I'm not sure if it is still "locked" to my phone via the app, but even disconnecting there doesn't seem to make it always discoverable on the computer.

But seriously the easiest thing would be to let us export our data. Your target audience is cubers you want detailed data, let us have out own data.

Last edited:

Hartiboi11

My cube station won’t let me log in it keeps telling me I need to login first when that’s what I’m trying to do

iBonhomme

Wow !!!
cstimer can connect to Giiker/Gocube/356I with Chrome browser. it can do Roux substeps, so... their own apps should be able to.

Last edited:

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Bug report: after connecting the cube to the app, it can’t be used. The app shows the cube connected but when I try to use battle or training it says please connect to a cube.

I’m on newest version.

lu07an10

Hi

Anyone run the app on a tablet? I have an android 6.0, and another android 8.1 and in both it tells me "This device is not support".
I only get it to work on phones, and not all, even if they have the requirements of the app.

What model / brand tablet is compatible with the cube station app?

Thks

Wish Lin

WCA
2018LINW02
Hi

Anyone run the app on a tablet? I have an android 6.0, and another android 8.1 and in both it tells me "This device is not support".
I only get it to work on phones, and not all, even if they have the requirements of the app.

Thks
I know iPad can.

SolidJoltBlue

Hi

Thks
I have a cheap android and it works for me