• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

off topic discussions on home page

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
There’s only a few really off topic ones, and the home page has room for quite a lot of different threads, so I think it is OK at the moment. Plus there are some off topic threads which I think are quite related to here, such as the Cubing in School thread. If it gets too crowded though and floods the top of the home page, I will vote to change this.

C

Cubinwitdapizza

I second this opinion and would like the off-topic discussion threads off the home screen.
Or maybe the ability to hide certain forums/sub forums in the What's New section.
I would agree with that but I think a lot of the new off topic section threads don’t go in the off topic section. Like there are several ones that are about cubing but are put in the off topic.