• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[NZ NR] 10.88 Avg, 6.60 single by Oliver Jenks

Gamadan

How did you practice for lookahead? I understand that you have to go very slow at first then you gradually increase your turning speed. How would I know that I can increase my turning speed already? How much should I increase my turning speed?

OLLiver

WCA
2015JENK02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Time for a sig change :)
done :p
How did you practice for lookahead? I understand that you have to go very slow at first then you gradually increase your turning speed. How would I know that I can increase my turning speed already? How much should I increase my turning speed?
just slowly increase TPS I guess

Well done.
I wonder how long this will last? The single isn't going to be beaten soon but the average. Will you still want the NR average if it is beaten?
the average won't last 6 months. The single I predict will stay for 1 year, depending on how hard I practice

Nice! You've gotten so much faster since you've joined!
Thanks chris- you da man

your single how
Sick singles are my speciality. In reality the average wasn't good for me, but the single was just Decent F2L+1 and a lucky LL