• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Next WC?

N

nitrocan

İstanbul, Turkey please :D
Walking to the WC would be awesome!

cmhardw

Premium Member
WCA
2003HARD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There have been two world competitions in Europe and two in North America. I think it's a safe bet to say the next one will probably not be on either of these two continents. I personally hope it's in Asia.

Chris

cubejunkies

WCA
2008MCKN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I always thought NYC or Chicago would be a great city for a WC. Could you imagine 5000 people cubing in Times Square?:rolleyes:

yeah, but it would be crowded, hard to organize, and not to mention expensive to book a place in times square :p

but chicago would be REALLY nice

I vote for Canada, I don't think there's been one in canada yet, and there are pretty good cubers that are there

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tyson said somewhere that it is in Hong Kong. Unless he was joking (I don't think he was), then it definitely is there.

More importantly, when will it be? I assume it is going to be in around a years time, seeing as last year it was at the beginning of October.

pcharles93

WCA
2008HUYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tyson said somewhere that it is in Hong Kong. Unless he was joking (I don't think he was), then it definitely is there.

More importantly, when will it be? I assume it is going to be in around a years time, seeing as last year it was at the beginning of October.
I think it's every 2 years. Seeing how there was a 2003, 2005, and 2007 WC. It'll probably be in 2009.