• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Newb with a kewb

Hello im Niko! And im fairly new to cubing I dont know full cfop yet but i'm getting there, I have a Gan cube. So far I can only solve 3x3, Pyraminx, 2x2. Average 3x3 solve time 50 sec

GenTheSnail

WCA
2016GEEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, niko,

Well, this is a reply. I hope you enjoy your time around on the forums!

Also, member introductions never receive many replies, so don't feel bad about not receiving many instantly. Also, it's not exactly like you've invested a whole lot of time writing a detailed description with provocative questions posed to the members of this forum.

Before you invest lots of time pursuing CFOP, I suggest that you check out the Beginner's guide to choosing a speedsolving method, you might decide that you prefer the solving style of a different method.