• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Discussion] Cubing YouTube Channels

I don’t know about iMovie too much, but for me, it’s absolutely trash. I think it’s designed for Mac or something, and they just threw it together for the iPad and iPhone. It can only cut clips, trim them, add filters, titles which can’t be controlled, and that’s it.

*Cues Final Cut Pro X as one of apple's overrated apps*

KPOACAH

I don’t know about iMovie too much, but for me, it’s absolutely trash. I think it’s designed for Mac or something, and they just threw it together for the iPad and iPhone. It can only cut clips, trim them, add filters, titles which can’t be controlled, and that’s it. I’m still on the hunt for a good, free, no water mark editor. I used Filmora Go for the last video, which is pretty good, but has a watermark. I guess I could pay the extra couple of pounds to remove it.
i paid 90 dollars for filmora

so please subscribe

Last edited by a moderator:

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Im J8Cubes
also I use hitfilm express

A2Cubed

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone, I just recently started a cubing YouTube channel. This post is not telling you guys to go and subscribe, but I would like some tips on growing my channel. I have posted a few videos like 3x3 averages, unboxings, and some reviews, but I don't think that will be enough to grow my channel some more. Any help would be much appreciated.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Find a YouCuber you like, then try to see what kind of content they like doing. As you said, people will get bored of averages, reviews and unboxings. Challenge videos and commentary are good ideas, and if you want you could do a tutorial ( on something unique). Quality over upload time, don’t continuously ask people to subscribe, when you do, do it subtly and imply they have a choice. If you want, get some equipment like a good mic and camera, make sure you have a good editing software too.

teboecubes

WCA
2015TEBO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a few videos on this topic (I'm not just trying to self-promo, i'm just linking these because they could be helpful and they are my thoughts on how to grow a cubing channel)

How To Make A Great Cubing Video:

How To FILM A Great Cubing Video:

How To EDIT A Great Cubing Video:

How To UPLOAD A Great Cubing Video:

The Fastest Growing YouCubers (and what you can learn from them):

KPOACAH

Hello! This is my YT channel: Elly The Cuber
Please subscribe!

here is new video on English

Ussai cubers

KPOACAH

Sooooo today I realized I have 49 subs in my youtube channel. I think when we hit the 50 subs to make some special. Also new video today!!! YT : Elly The Cuber

GuardCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
So I recently created by YouTube Channel, GuardCube - Please subscribe and tell thoughts, here is my channel - and I personally feel like my quality is high, my thumbnails look nice and my content is mostly quite interesting. Could I just get some thoughts on this, and, if you like it, please subscribe because I am looking to grow my channel and ti would make me so happy!!

Attachments

• Guardcube banner.png
    Guardcube banner.png
    362.7 KB · Views: 2

FishyIshy

YouTube
Visit Channel

In this video, I go over the 9.83 3x3 single that I got while practicing. This is where I mentioned being color neutral and how it helped me a lot in this solve (as you will see in the video as well as i my other thread)

My YouTube channel isn't really anything too special right now. I am creating this thread as kind of an introduction to the channel for all of you reading this. It is all up to you, but I do recommend that you guys check it out. Thanks for your support.

Happy Cubing,

Ishmael

My Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQY-rU5aTQfdEUGv68zJ3Wg

Last edited: