• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Discussion] Cubing YouTube Channels

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok I’m really bad with keeping to upload schedules, so I’ll just upload when I feel like it. I have a couple of Petrus tutorials and example solves coming soon for sure, just been caught up with school stuff (working from home isn’t going well)

Sowrduk

WCA
2018SATO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anybody have any suggestions for a free video editor with no (or a small) watermark? I don't have an iPhone, so it has to be available on the Google Play Store.

I use InShot and it's pretty good for a mobile video editing app. I am on android as well.

My Channel

I only really upload competition solves, but sometimes unofficial solves. I don't really know what else to upload, any suggestions? I can make tutorials for pyraminx, but because I'm so bad at talking I don't really want to make a tutorial video.

brododragon

I use InShot and it's pretty good for a mobile video editing app. I am on android as well.

My Channel

I only really upload competition solves, but sometimes unofficial solves. I don't really know what else to upload, any suggestions? I can make tutorials for pyraminx, but because I'm so bad at talking I don't really want to make a tutorial video.
Skits are probably the way to go if you can't talk, I know it sounds weird, but it's pretty easy even if you aren't good at talking.