• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Discussion] Cubing YouTube Channels

WCA
2016DRIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I don't know if this is going to be taken down or not, but this is the place I thought would be best to post it.
I want to be sponsored, and I Would rather go to more comps and do it that way, but that's not going to happen, so i was looking to my fellow cubers, and i was going to post more videos and stuff. But here is my YT and please go sub thanks!!

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
So, I started a YT channel, here it is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCetxW3JCsUgN2u4fd5nGNPw?view_as=subscriber

I think I’ll start to frequently upload videos now, but obviously, I have never done this before, and may need some help. We were originally talking about it in the Wuest for Sub 8 Petrus thread, but I feel it kinds of clogs up th thread with non cubing related threads, so yeah. As some of you may know, my first two videos were just solves, but now I think I’m going to dive into some tutorials :). I’ll probably upload weekly.

PetrusQuber

YouTube
Visit Channel
Next video will start off my Petrus Method playlist, it’ll probably be an introduction to Petrus, like when it was invented, the steps, etc. If I do good on that I might do a beginner 2x2x2 tutorial. The plan is to have a beginner, intermediate, advanced, and maybe extension sections, which all have tips, how to do this, blockbuilding tricks, etc.
We’ll see how it goes :)

On a sidenote, I think I’ve got the hang of video editing now lol, I’m using Film Maker Pro, although it leaves a watermark. I can easily crop it out though, just need to account for the cropping space in videos.

WCA
2017OWEN01
my channel isn't new but it only has 45 subs so I guess I will post it here:
also I am going to try and upload a lot more consistently this year